Share this page
Are you taking supplements made for someone else?
Personalize yours today!
Recent Blog Posts
Refreshing Iced Teas - Right 4 All Blood Types
Posted on: July 30, 2018
Green tea is an antioxidant-packed healthy beverage you can drink year round. You are doing yourself a disservice if you limit yourself to only hot tea, which can be difficult to drink on steamy days. A more refreshing alternative, iced blends are easy to brew and refreshing to enjoy. Below are simple brewing instructions for iced tea, as well as some delicious flavor combinations we have created with our Sip Right 4 Your Type Teas and compliant fruits.
- 8 oz of water
- 2 heaping teaspoons of Sip Right 4 Your Type Tea (O, A, B, AB)
- Tea strainer or filters
- 2 cups of ice
- Fresh lemon slice (Optional)
- Boil 8 oz of water to a temperature of approximately 180℉
- Put two rounded teaspoons* of Sip Right 4 Your Type Tea (specific to your blood type) in a tea strainer or filter and brew it for two minutes
- Remove the tea leaves from the hot water and allow the tea to cool to room temperature
- Fill a cup with ice and pour the tea in
- Serve cold with a lemon slice