Welcome to D’Adamo Personalized Nutrition, the first company dedicated to providing nutritional support and guidance for individuals who follow the Blood Type Diet and the GenoType Diet. Under the guidance of our Chief Scientific Advisor, Dr. Peter D’Adamo, naturopathic physician, researcher, and author of the internationally best-selling, Eat Right For Your Type, D’Adamo supplements have been formulated for and tested in clinical settings to insure reliability and efficacy.
At D’Adamo Personalized Nutrition, we are committed to quality and excellence, both in our raw ingredient sourcing, our unique formulations, our manufacturing procedures, and in our customer service.
When buying the D’Adamo products, you can be sure of the following:
- Our products are produced in GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facilities that have been certified with an “A” compliance rating through the Natural Products Association.
- We use kosher-certified vegetarian capsules in all of our formulations.
- Our products do not contain artificial fillers, animal stearates, or synthetic lubricants.
- Many of the D'Adamo products use certified organic ingredients.
- Our products have been developed and tested in clinical settings.
- The D'Adamo Unibars are Kosher certified, and protein drinks are gluten free.
- The Genoma Skin Care line is not tested on animals.
- Our Customer Service Staff is unmatched in the industry with their level of product knowledge and their commitment to customer satisfaction.
We recognize that our customers are not just following a diet, they are embracing a lifestyle dedicated to supporting their biochemical individuality. Our goal is to provide the support necessary to incorporate these life changes effortlessly into daily life whether it is through individualized supplementation, condition-specific support, grab-and-go bars that provide a perfect snack, skin care, education and reference materials.
Our customers are our partners, and all of us at D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition welcome you as we share this journey to good health and vitality.
Martha Mosko D'Adamo
President & CEO