New: Temporary Return & Refund Policy
Due to the on-going COVID-19 emergency, we are currently no longer accepting returns nor processing associated refunds. This applies to all products and it is out of concern for both our customers and our employees, particularly our shipping team. We appreciate your understanding as we all work through this evolving situation.
Our customer service is available to answer any questions you may have via phone or email: Toll-free: 877.226.8973, International: 203.761.0042, email@example.com
Free Ground Shipping on all orders over $69*
You Buy. We Ship. For Free.
We offer free shipping on all consumer and professional orders of $69* or more!
*Please note that this offer is available in the continental U.S. When Free Shipping selected, shipping method is at our discretion.
**Free Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PR and other American Islands applies to orders totaling $200 or more
Our unique, innovative formulas are formulated with the highest quality, pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Our products are manufactured to strict FDA regulatory guidelines and rigorously certified through the Natural Products Association with an 'A' compliance rating. Additionally, most of our products are 100% vegetarian and free of stearates and fillers. Our staff has been trained by Dr. D'Adamo and strives to provide personalized attention and support to each customer.
We strive to ship your order as quickly as possible. However, due to fluxtuations in order volume, it is possible, on rare occasions, that your order will require up to 48 hours for processing and packing before it is shipped. If you have requested next day, 2nd day or 3rd day shipping, please allow for the possibility that your order will ship up to a full day (or in rare cases 2 full business days) from the day you place the order. We are closed weekends and holidays and do not ship on these days. Please call us in advance if you know you have urgent needs.
Once your order is packed and on the truck it is out of our hands and we cannot cancel or stop the order. Should you change your mind or realize you've made an error, we will work with you after you receive your package. It will be your responsibility to return the product in accordance with our return policy. Our friendly reps will be glad to help you.
We are not responsible for packages lost, damaged or stolen en route to you, or after arrival. If you have special shipping needs, please call us in advance. We will do our best to work with you before and after your package is shipped. If your package is lost or damaged, please contact us and your local delivery center immediately to report your problem.
Note for our international customers
It is your responsibility to check with Customs prior to ordering to see if your country permits the import of our products. Please do not order items that are not allowed for import into your country. Laws vary from country to country. If the package is seized by Customs for any reason, we will ONLY issue refunds, less shipping costs, if we actually receive the package back from Customs.
- We strive to ship your order within one business day. In most cases your order will ship within 24 hours excluding weekends and holidays. It is possible that on rare occasions, your order will require up to 48 hours for processing and packing before it is shipped.
- You can expect to receive your order in approximately 1-5 business days.
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Territories will require an extra 2 or 3 days.
- To be eligible for same day shipping, please place your order by 3 PM EST Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. P.O. Box destinations will only ship via USPS.
- To cancel an order before it leaves our facility, call one of our Customer Service Specialists toll free at (877) 226-8973. Kindly keep in mind that once an order is with the carrier, we have to wait up to 24 hours before we can void the shipment.
- If your order is lost, stolen, or damaged, please call Customer Service and we will file the claim with the carrier. We are not directly responsible for any package once it leaves our facility and is in the hands of the carrier.
Because Custom laws vary from country to country, we encourage you to check with your local Customs Authority to verify acceptance of any items that you wish to import. If an order/package is seized by the Customs Authority, it is the customer's responsibility to have it released or returned to us in order to be eligible for a refund minus all shipping cost incurred.