To make this delicious spread, start with peanut butter from your favorite grocer. There are many commercially available high-quality varieties; just be sure to double-check the ingredients list for any Avoids. If you’d rather make your own butter, simply ground up two cups of peanuts, and add olive oil as needed to achieve a smooth consistency.
Makes 3 servings
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tablespoon honey, and a little extra to drizzle
- Mix all of the spread ingredients in a bowl.
- Smear the brownie spread on a rice cake or bread compliant for your type.
- Sprinkle some cacao nibs and drizzle some honey on top.