(NEW) Eat Right 4 Your Type
Revolutionary nutrition guide that introduced The Blood Type Diet to the world.
We are proud of Dr. Peter D'Adamo's 2016 revised and updated 20th anniversary edition of Eat Right for Your Type. With millions of people following the Blood Type Diet worldwide, and with all the advancement made in the field of personalized nutrition, we felt twenty years was the perfect time to take stock. One of the remarkable things about The Blood Type Diet is how consistently effective it has been. We're always looking for ways to use the latest science to make improvements to the diet. And we also listen to you. Your reported experiences have led to important breakthroughs as well and continually propel Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo to develop ways to further personalize nutrition and healthcare.
The 20th Anniversary edition of EAT RIGHT 4 YOUR TYPE makes this worldwide phenomenon even more accessible, and includes:
- Personal and actionable health advice, including:
- A food and supplement key to reflect choices that best aid weight loss and healthy gut bacteria
- Instruction on how you should exercise, the efficiency with which you burn calories, and weight loss/gain tendencies
- Stress management techniques
- Predisposition to diseases including dementia, ADHD, celiac disease and even allergies
- The varying influence of viruses, bacteria, infections, chemicals and stressors that might compromise your immune system
- Vaccine sensitivities for each blood type, and what to watch for
- A NEW "10-Day Blood Type Diet Challenge," which includes a week and a half of menus and exercise plans for each blood type, and a results quiz so readers can measure their progress
- Straight talk about fad diets, including paleo, vegan, low-fat and low-calorie, and why they work for some and not for others
- Material on the scientific community's hot topic—the microbiome (gut bacteria)—and a quiz that helps the reader detect whether their diet may be too high in blood type-related lectins (peanuts, lentils, soy, wheat) that interfere with a healthy microbiome
- New foods added including coconut water, hemp, yerba mate tea, acai Berry, goji Berry, and dozens more
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Dr. Peter D’Adamo is a researcher, educator, author, naturopathic physician and the founder of The Blood Type Diet. In 1996, he published his first book, the New York Times Best Seller: Eat Right 4 Your Type.
In this book, he outlines how blood type affects health and wellness and recommends the best foods based on your ABO profile. Millions of people worldwide follow The Blood Type Diet and turn to Dr. D’Adamo’s personalized supplements to optimize their health.
Different blood types have different genetic predispositions. Knowing your blood type may help determine if you are at a higher risk of developing certain health conditions and diseases.
In addition, your ABO profile can guide decisions on which foods are best for you and how to exercise and manage stress effectively. Once you know how to eat right for your blood type, you can take better control of your body and your life.
If you don’t know your blood type, the easiest way to find out is by testing at home. The Home Blood-Typing Kit is a fast, easy and affordable way to determine blood type in less than 10 minutes.
The Blood Type Diet is a lifestyle guide that helps you determine which foods are best for you based on your genetic makeup. Naturally occurring proteins from foods on your Avoid list (AKA lectins) can attach to your digestive tract and wreak havoc, causing inflammation, gas, bloating, water retention, weight gain, headaches, fatigue, hormonal imbalance and more.
In addition, your ABO profile provides insight on how you can best handle stress, manage weight and plan strategies for overall health and wellbeing. Dr. Peter D’Adamo outlines the basics in Eat Right 4 Your Type. Get started today or explore testimonials from our community around the world.
Yes. In addition to Dr. D’Adamo’s Eat Right 4 Your Type book, we offer an easy way to keep track of food lists with The Blood Type Diet App.
The convenient app allows you to:
- Keep your food lists all in one spot
- Create a Family Food List for the entire household
- Learn the basics about Dr. D’Adamo's Eat Right 4 Your Type
- Access delicious and nutritious recipes
- Shop supplements and vitamins