We are proud to introduce the revised and updated 20th Anniversary Edition of Eat Right for Your Type, now available conveniently bundled with our home blood typing kit. These two products together are the essentials you need to start your own journey with the Blood Type Diet.
Discover your Blood Type in under 6 minutes with our easy to use, self-testing Blood Type Kit. It has everything you need to discover your blood type and rhesus factor in the comfort of your own home, pain free.
After 20 years of success, Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo has taken his breakout hit Eat Right 4 Your Type and updated it with not only new knowledge and research from his studies, but with feedback he receives from Blood Type Dieters. Your reported experiences have led to important breakthroughs and continually propel Dr. D'Adamo to develop ways to further personalize nutrition and healthcare.
The 20th Anniversary edition of Eat Right 4 Your Type makes this worldwide phenomenon even more accessible, and includes:
- Personal and actionable health advice, including:
- A food and supplement key to reflect choices that best aid weight loss and healthy gut bacteria
- Instructions on how you should exercise, the efficiency with which you burn calories, and weight loss/gain tendencies
- Stress management techniques
- Predisposition to diseases including dementia, ADHD, celiac disease, and even allergies
- The varying influence of viruses, bacteria, infections, chemicals, and stressors that might compromise your immune system
- Vaccine sensitivities for each blood type
- A NEW "10-Day Blood Type Diet Challenge," which includes a week and a half of menus and exercise plans for each blood type and a results quiz so readers can measure their progress
- Straight talk about fad diets, including paleo, vegan, low-fat, and low-calorie, and why they work for some and not for others
- Material on the scientific community's hot topic—the microbiome (gut bacteria)—and a quiz that helps the reader detect whether their diet may be too high in blood type-related lectins (peanuts, lentils, soy, wheat) that interfere with a healthy microbiome
- New food values added including Coconut water, Hemp, Yerba mate tea, Acai Berry, Goji Berry, and dozens more