Proberry 3 Liquid is a delicious immune-boosting product made from blueberries, elderberries, cherries and red raspberries. One of our most creative and tasty recipes that incorporates this ingredient is this blueberry blondie, a soft, cake-like treat that the whole family will love.
Serves 12 ]
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 ½ cups ricotta*
- 1 cup honey or 1 ½ cups agave syrup**
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons of Proberry 3 Liquid
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Place the blueberries and the Proberry Liquid in a bowl and break the blueberries with a fork. Reserve at room temperature.
- In a second mixing bowl, beat the eggs until they start to froth. Add the honey, ricotta and mix well by hand or in a food processor until smooth.
- Zest the lemon and add it to the egg, honey and ricotta mixture.
- In a third bowl, mix the rice flour with the baking powder and the ghee. Mix well until combined.
- Combine the egg, honey and ricotta mixture with the flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour the batter in a non-stick 8x11 inch brownie pan.
- Spoon the blueberry and Proberry mixture from the first step onto the batter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- *Blood type O substitute ricotta with farmer cheese.
- **Blood type AB and O non-secretor should swap honey for agave syrup.