These no-bake energy balls can be made with pantry staples and feature our Uniblend Unflavored Protein Powder and Harmonia Deluxe Greens - making for a nice energy boost! You can mix things up by swapping the almond flour for ground walnuts, or any nut compliant to your blood type. This recipe is great for a pre- or post-workout boost or put them on a skewer for a fun after-school snack. They are so delicious, you may want to make two batches!
Makes 10 balls of 1 inch each
- ½ cup almond flour*
- 3 tbsp almond butter*
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp Harmonia Deluxe
- 2 scoops of Uniblend unflavored protein powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 8 tbsp water
- ½ cup almonds, finely chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, finely chopped
*Note: Be sure to buy one-ingredient almond flour and almond butter.
- Process all of the ingredients (except the finely chopped almonds and walnuts) in a food processor until combined to a thick dough.
- Mix the finely chopped almonds and walnuts together on a plate.
- Form 1 inch dough balls with your hands and then roll in the chopped nut mixture until evenly coated. Enjoy immediately or keep refrigerated in an airtight container until ready to eat.
- They can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days for optimum freshness (if they aren’t devoured before then!).