These no-bake energy balls can be made with pantry staples and feature our Uniblend Unflavored Protein Powder and Harmonia Deluxe Greens - making for a nice energy boost! You can mix things up by swapping the almond flour for ground walnuts, or any nut compliant to your blood type. This recipe is great for a pre- or post-workout boost or put them on a skewer for a fun after-school snack. They are so delicious, you may want to make two batches!
The Blood Type Diet made easy
Find more nourishing recipes like this in Dr. Peter D’Adamo’s Eat Right 4 Your Type Personalized Cookbooks. Each book features chef-formulated recipes designed specifically for your blood type. Each recipe is easy to follow and delicious, making meal planning stress free.
Check food values, in-depth food analyses and access to even more recipes for each blood type and secretor status with Dr. Peter D’Adamo's TypeBase Food Values. Coded by the doctor himself, it's a free resource that makes following The Blood Type Diet easy.
Our Official Blood Type Diet App keeps all The Blood Type Diet information you need at your fingertips. Check food values for you or common foods for the whole family, create a food shopping list you can email to yourself, and get supplement recommendations and access to categorized recipes.
Makes 10 balls of 1 inch each
- ½ cup almond flour*
- 3 tbsp almond butter*
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp Harmonia Deluxe
- 2 scoops of Uniblend unflavored protein powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 8 tbsp water
- ½ cup almonds, finely chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, finely chopped
*Note: Be sure to buy one-ingredient almond flour and almond butter.
- Process all of the ingredients (except the finely chopped almonds and walnuts) in a food processor until combined to a thick dough.
- Mix the finely chopped almonds and walnuts together on a plate.
- Form 1 inch dough balls with your hands and then roll in the chopped nut mixture until evenly coated. Enjoy immediately or keep refrigerated in an airtight container until ready to eat.
- They can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days for optimum freshness (if they aren’t devoured before then!).