To our valued customers,
As a family-owned business, we are personally involved in every aspect of our operations as well as with our customer base.
Over the past two months as Peter researched the corona (Covid19) virus, we began emergency preparedness planning for ourselves as well as the company. We have implemented the second stage of plans this week, and we wanted to share with you what these are as well as give you some guidance to navigate the tremendous amount of uncertainty that exists in our world right now.
Beginning this week, we have established remote working structures for most of the staff. Thanks to technology, this will appear seamless to you when you call in for customer service or general inquiries.
Because shipping and warehouse functions require a physical presence, we have implemented new procedures for inventory management, and we have set staggered hours for staff to allow for social distancing. To ensure your safety, our warehouse workers are required to use gloves and sanitize often. Mandatory and frequent handwashing has always been and will continue to be a company policy.
For now, we’ve reduced hours of operation as follows:
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Friday, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST
We will endeavor to process orders and ship them in a timely manner, although you may experience a slight delay in receiving your packages.
We are also working with our raw ingredient suppliers to insure availability of key ingredients, especially elderberry, andrographis, and scutellaria so that we can continue to produce and supply products that can play a supportive role in managing your health, as well as the overall Blood Type Diet products and Genoma products.
Most important, and what we have told our staff and our daughters are the following:
- These are the days when the greatness of humanity can shine forth. Be part of that light, and work hard to not descend into fear. If we pull together, we can come out of this stronger and transformed as individuals, as a community, as a society.
- Do self isolate and/or social distance. Do it now, and let’s stem the spread of this as best we can.
- Try to create a new daily structure that includes some exercise/movement as well as breathing exercises to support your emotional well being.
- Turn off the TV and computer for periods of time throughout the day. Take a nature break.
- Check in on the “vulnerables,” the elderly, the people with pre-existing conditions, those less fortunate than you. A phone call is a lovely visit.
We recognize that we are in unprecedented times, not only in our country but in our world, and as we navigate this, we want to be able to provide some helpful tools to get through this.
Over the next few weeks, our social media posts will focus on how to stay healthy, how to cook healthy, keep our kids safe and engaged, how to recraft our exercise programs for home based routines, mindfulness and centering techniques to help with stress management, etc.
We’ll also share free online resources that we find to be useful during this time. Our challenge and opportunity as a community is to join together, to share information, and to do what we can to mitigate the negative consequences of not only the coronavirus, but of the uncertainty that can undermine our sense of security.
More than anything, be informed. As always, Peter continues to mine the scientific research, we’ll share his findings, his suggestions, and his wisdom. We recommend joining Peter’s Facebook group to stay up to date on his latest research and findings.
Stay strong, stay grounded and stay connected.
Sending warm regards and elbow bumps,