Sure to satisfy, this hearty omelet is packed with goodness. In fact, you could say it’s the perfect omelet! This recipe is suitable for all blood types and includes tips for personalized add-ons that are right for your type. Find more recipes like this one in Dr. Peter D’Adamo’s Eat Right for 4 Your Type Personalized Cookbooks.
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz cured salmon
- ½ cup of chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese*
- 2 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon flax seeds
- 2 teaspoon ghee
*Type O non-secretor omit Mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, lightly whisk the eggs until frothy and add chopped parsley.
- Melt the ghee in a non-stick pan over medium heat, and pour in the egg mixture.
- When the omelet is cooked through, flip it to lightly brown the other side for a minute.
- Plate the omelet and layer some salmon and mozzarella and top with flax and walnuts. Enjoy warm!
- Blood types B & AB can use cheddar cheese.
- Add the herbs of your choice, chives and/or cilantro would work too.
- The flax seeds are best absorbed ground, but have a short shelf life. It is best to store flax seeds and grind them in a spice mill if you have one.
- Blood types A & O can use duck eggs.