With the myriad of diet and nutrition books available today, it's difficult to know which regimen is right for you. Forget the world of one-size-fits-all nutrition and step into the personalized, digital age with SWAMI XP2.
Dr. Peter D’Adamo, author of the NY Times bestseller, Eat Right 4 Your Type, fuses his knowledge of biochemical individuality with his affinity for programming to create the ultimate diet software program, SWAMI XP2. SWAMI stands for “Serotyping With Advanced Modifying Inventories.” Serotyping is the process of using blood groups to generate dietary recommendations, while “Advanced Modifying Inventories” refers to all the extra data (fingerprint analysis, measurements, etc.) that the program uses to refine your SWAMI Diet Report. Using this health profile you provide, SWAMI XP2 builds a dynamic, one of a kind diet plan that is customized according to your specific body chemistry.
This comprehensive diet analysis and reporting software enables you to generate an extensive and personalized dietary report based on over 12 million individual calculations - all matched to the results of your intake data. It is entirely web-based, so it requires no downloads and also is automatically updated; so you will always be using the newest version!
What You Need to Get Started:
- Internet Connection (preferably high speed) and an Internet Browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Several simple body measurements and your fingerprints. (If you need help with this, the Home GenoTyping Kit is available and we have a special bundle: SWAMI XP + GenoTyping Kit Intro Pack (Digital)).
- Blood Type and RH Factor. (If you need help with this, the Original Home Blood-Typing Kit is available).
- Secretor Status. This is not a mandatory component to use SWAMI. If desired, a Secretor Status Collection Kit is available as a stand alone item or bundled with SWAMI as the Secretor Status Kit w/GenoTyping Kit and SWAMI (Digital) combo pack.
What’s Included in Your Purchase?
This digital-download version of SWAMI XP2 includes:
- SWAMI Mobile - take your personalized food list on the go with SWAMI mobile! The link will be available within your SWAMI Diet Report.
- Meal Planner Software: SWAMI lets you plan ahead with a calendar system that you can input your meal ideas - all based on your SWAMI recommended foods (Superfoods, Neutrals).
- Cookbook Creator Software: find recipes that suit you best by categorizing available recipes by the food ingredients (Superfoods, Neutrals).
- Option to purchase another SWAMI license from within inside SWAMI and start using immediately.
- Link an Existing Diet Intake - link and edit another SWAMI under a single login.
- Cross Reference Diets - see foods for up to 4 linked SWAMI intakes allowing comparison for multiple users. Perfect for couples or families looking to find foods that work well for them all!
- Nutrient Filter - adds an optional extra level of nutrient emphasis.
- Online help including FAQ, screenshots, and downloadable user manual.
Recommended age usage:
Female - 13 years of age and above
Male - 16 years of age and above
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital download licensed for ONE user. After purchase, your SWAMI XP2 login details will be sent to you via email.
Some of the foods recommended are confusing. The way of sorting is confusing due to having to know what area category a food is placed. This is especially between spices, condiments etc. A better way would be to have something that sorted foods by name. The help was slow and non-existent in the two times I requested help
Although I’m still learning how to use this so far it has reached my expectations and it has been very helpful.
The Swami XP2 is essential if you are wishing to go further with the BTD and fine tune it just for you. Actually putting all the data in to the Swami is not difficult to follow but getting sme of the information can be a little harder but a lot of fun. I recommend you get a friend or family to do it with you.
It takes a bit of work to understand the SWAMI, but once you do its very helpful. The Mobile App is the best!
The research and data entry took me a long time and were a lot of work; however, the results appear to be more accurate and thorough than just the Genotype results by themselves. The major difference is that I absolutely must eliminate all gluten, i.e., not only no wheat, but also no oats, no barley, no rye, etc. Since I only recently completed this and switched-over to the new classifications, I do not know yet what the long-term results will be. In six months to a year I shall know better.
I use in my practice for my client consultations. Clients love the reporting; its like there wellness bible.
This is awesome and give values to my many clients always wanting to have GenoTyping Consultation which is quite comprehensive. The 27 page report give them all needed to reach their wellness goals.
I have been following my Swami for about 1 and 1/2 month now and WOW a lot has change to the better!! The first 10 days I got a lot worse, loss of energy, skin outbreaks and headache that never seemed to go away. Actually, after 5 days I said to my husband that this can`t be good, I´m feeling so bad. But I kept on, and after 10 days my headache was gone and I got even more energy then I have had in a long time. My skin also improved a week later. I know it was a detox I was going through. Now after 7 weeks I feel great, my digestion has never been better, I have so much energy and my hay fever is gone!! I do also use infrared sauna 3 times a week, so this also helps! I have recommended swami to several people, and keep on doing so! And the Geno Harmonic Foods I combine all the time...I have learned a lot....And still learning!! Thank you too much. Anette
This was the 4th swamiXP I've brought, it is easy to use, has been a help for all four genotypes and two different Blood types. I love the fact that you can have more than one swami blended together in the recipes. The program is fun, simple to use and most of all makes following ones personal diet easy.
It's an easy program to follow, the download was simple, the recipes are easy. Nothing difficult about it. I imagine it will be quite fun once I get a little more used to moving around the whole program.
This download and operation was so easy and it's proving to be one of the most useful!!
Love this. Totally a custom diet. Many options to tailor it specifically to you.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.