With the myriad of diet and nutrition books available today, it's difficult to know which regimen is right for you. Forget the world of one-size-fits-all nutrition and step into the personalized, digital age with SWAMI XP2.
Dr. Peter D’Adamo, author of the NY Times bestseller, Eat Right 4 Your Type, fuses his knowledge of biochemical individuality with his affinity for programming to create the ultimate diet software program, SWAMI XP2. SWAMI stands for “Serotyping With Advanced Modifying Inventories.” Serotyping is the process of using blood groups to generate dietary recommendations, while “Advanced Modifying Inventories” refers to all the extra data (fingerprint analysis, measurements, etc.) that the program uses to refine your SWAMI Diet Report. Using this health profile you provide, SWAMI XP2 builds a dynamic, one of a kind diet plan that is customized according to your specific body chemistry.
This comprehensive diet analysis and reporting software enables you to generate an extensive and personalized dietary report based on over 12 million individual calculations - all matched to the results of your intake data. It is entirely web-based, so it requires no downloads and also is automatically updated; so you will always be using the newest version!
What You Need to Get Started:
- Internet Connection (preferably high speed) and an Internet Browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Several simple body measurements and your fingerprints. (If you need help with this, the Home GenoTyping Kit is available and we have a special bundle: SWAMI XP + GenoTyping Kit Intro Pack (Digital)).
- Blood Type and RH Factor. (If you need help with this, the Original Home Blood-Typing Kit is available).
- Secretor Status. This is not a mandatory component to use SWAMI. If desired, a Secretor Status Collection Kit is available as a stand alone item or bundled with SWAMI as the Secretor Status Kit w/GenoTyping Kit and SWAMI (Digital) combo pack.
What’s Included in Your Purchase?
This digital-download version of SWAMI XP2 includes:
- SWAMI Mobile - take your personalized food list on the go with SWAMI mobile! The link will be available within your SWAMI Diet Report.
- Meal Planner Software: SWAMI lets you plan ahead with a calendar system that you can input your meal ideas - all based on your SWAMI recommended foods (Superfoods, Neutrals).
- Cookbook Creator Software: find recipes that suit you best by categorizing available recipes by the food ingredients (Superfoods, Neutrals).
- Option to purchase another SWAMI license from within inside SWAMI and start using immediately.
- Link an Existing Diet Intake - link and edit another SWAMI under a single login.
- Cross Reference Diets - see foods for up to 4 linked SWAMI intakes allowing comparison for multiple users. Perfect for couples or families looking to find foods that work well for them all!
- Nutrient Filter - adds an optional extra level of nutrient emphasis.
- Online help including FAQ, screenshots, and downloadable user manual.
Recommended age usage:
Female - 13 years of age and above
Male - 16 years of age and above
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital download licensed for ONE user. After purchase, your SWAMI XP2 login details will be sent to you via email.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.