With the myriad of diet and nutritional books available today, it's difficult to know which diet regimen is just right for you. Put the books back on the shelf and welcome to the digital age with SWAMI XP2.
Dr. Peter D’Adamo, author of the NY Times bestseller, Eat Right 4 Your Type, brings his knowledge of biochemical individuality to the digital age with his ultimate diet software program, SWAMI XP2. Using your own health profile, SWAMI XP2 builds a dynamic, one of a kind diet plan that is customized according to your specific body chemistry.
This comprehensive diet analysis and reporting software enables you to generate an extensive and personalized dietary report based on over 12 million individual calculations - all matched to the results of your intake facts.
The word SWAMI stands for 'Serotyping With Advanced Modifying Inventories.' Serotyping is the process of using blood groups to generate dietary recommendations. 'Advanced Modifying Inventories' are all the extra things (fingerprint analysis, measurements, etc.) that are used to refine the SWAMI Xpress Diet Report.You can watch the SWAMI video here.
New in this version of SWAMI:
- SWAMI Mobile - carry your Food List with the included built-in SWAMI Mobile feature; see link inside the Diet Report
- Add a New Diet Intake - purchase another license from inside SWAMI and start using immediately
- Link an Existing Diet Intake - link and edit another SWAMI under a single login
- Cross Reference Diets - see foods for all linked SWAMI intakes allowing comparison for multiple users
- Re-designed Meal Planner - new improved, intuitive interface
Easier Fingerprint Identification - select a fingerprint pattern and see it displayed
- Nutrient Filter - adds an optional extra level of nutrient emphasis
- Simplified Save function
To run SWAMI XP2 you'll need the following:
- Internet Connection (preferably high speed) and an Internet Browser such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Several simple body measurements and your fingerprints. (If you need help with this, the Home GenoTyping Kit is available and we have a special bundle: SWAMI XP + GenoTyping Kit Intro Pack (Digital).
- Blood Type and RH Factor. (If you need help with this, the Original Home Blood-Typing Kit is available).
- Secretor Status. This is not a mandatory component to use SWAMI. If desired, a Secretor Status Collection Kit is available.
Recommended age usage:
Female - 13 years of age and above
Male - 16 years of age and above
This clamshell version of SWAMI is not a digital download. Your order will be mailed to you via regular mail (snail mail) with the logon details included in the shipment.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.