Marketing Content Generator
We are a small yet mighty natural products company in Norwalk, CT dedicated to promoting personalized nutrition solutions and human individuality via The Blood Type Diet®. We are looking to expand our marketing department with a strong content generator.
This role is equal parts creative storytelling and content production for existing products as well as new product launches. The ideal candidate must have exceptional communication, organizational, and collaborative skills and be willing to roll up their sleeves, be fearless in their writing and editing process and have an excitement to join our team and build our brand.
Responsibilities include developing content for our robust newsletter program, crafting blog content, translating existing written material into accessible and exciting social media content and enlivening our website pages. Understanding brand messaging and the importance of brand voice is key, as well as the ability to work well in a small team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strategic, out-of-the-box thinker
- Ability to act as an active driving force for brand content development
- Passionate about all things personalized nutrition, wellness and The Blood Type Diet
- An established track record in go-to-market development and product storytelling
- Exceptional writer that combines observations and quantitative data to create stories that resonate and build trust and loyalty with readers while engaging and informing them of new concepts
- Detail-oriented, crafting clear and error-free content that reflects the brand voice
- Capable of interpreting creative direction and technical information and transforming them into persuasive, on-brand copy content
- Skilled writer adept at creating metaphors and other narrative devices to communicate science and inspire a community
- A touchstone for brand identity and voice
What You’ll Do
- Produce multiple, concurrent projects and ensure timelines/budgets balanced while meeting the creative vision across internal team sign-off and approvals
- Own content development and marketing execution
- Develop and implement an internal content management system and repository to ensure proper usage across all channel with the support of Brand Ops/Design team
- Mine content from blogs, written material, newsletters for usable copy that requires a fresh brand voice
- Work with key stakeholders on creative direction and be able to translate that into actionable marketing content
- 3+ years experience (especially if in an educational/science/health/wellness or related space)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skill both oral and written
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic about our products and translate that passion into product messaging
- Experience in e-Commerce (BigCommerce a plus)
- Skilled in email marketing platforms and building campaigns and automated workflow emails
- Possess exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to work well on a small team
- Proven project management, on multiple projects concurrently
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented and organized
Connecticut based with onsite/remote schedule.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits, 401k.