Ocubright is an innovative botanical-vitamin formula designed to help replenish the vital nutrients your eyes can lose as you age. Unlike many other vision support formulas, Dr. D'Adamo called upon his encyclopedic knowledge of herbal medicine to develop a formula that includes traditional botanic remedies, whose long naturopathic usage is increasingly being validated by modern scientific studies.
Highlights of the Ocubright formulation include:
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: Lutein is a carotenoid typically found in conjunction with zeaxanthin which helps protect the eyes from occasional oxidative stress. Foods containing high concentrations of luteins, such as broccoli, spinach and kale are associated with the greatest eye nutritional support.
- Bilberry: The bilberry leaf and fruit contain powerful anti-oxidants known as anthocynanadins, which support eye health.
- Taurine: Found in high concentrations in the eye, Taurine is the most plentiful amino acid in the retina of all animal species.
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential trace element. One of the most important roles it plays is in the maintenance of vision.
- Copper: An essential trace mineral, copper is widely distributed in foods, particularly seafood, nuts, seeds, wheat bran cereals, and grain products. As zinc can inhibit copper absorption in the body, a small amount of copper has been added to the formulation to maintain healthy copper levels.
- Eyebright (Euphrasia): This traditional naturopathic herbal has a long history of use in supporting healthy vision.
Harness the power of well-researched nutriceuticals with traditional healing botanicals. Make Ocubright your choice for maximum vision support.