- D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition offers free ground shipping on all domestic orders of $100 or more. Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico are excluded.
- We strive to ship your order within one business day. In most cases your order will ship within 24 hours excluding weekends and holidays. It is possible that on rare occasions, your order will require up to 48 hours for processing and packing before it is shipped.
- You can expect to receive your order within 1-5 business days.
- Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Territories will require an extra 2 or 3 days.
- To be eligible for same day shipping, please place your order by 3 PM EST Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. P.O. Box destinations will only ship via USPS.
- To cancel an order before it leaves our facility, call one of our Customer Service Specialists toll free at (877) 226-8973. Kindly keep in mind that once an order is with the carrier, we have to wait up to 24 hours before we can void the shipment.
- If your order is lost, stolen, or damaged, please call Customer Service and we will file the claim with the carrier. We are not directly responsible for any package once it leaves our facility and is in the hands of the carrier.
Because Custom laws vary from country to country, we encourage you to check with your local Customs Authority to verify acceptance of any items that you wish to import. If an order/package is seized by the Customs Authority, it is the customer's responsibility to have it released or returned to us in order to be eligible for a refund minus all shipping cost incurred.
Return & Refund Policy
- We strive to provide timely and accurate delivery of each order. If there is a problem with your order, call one of our Customer Service Specialists for assistance.
- Full refunds will be given only for unopened, undamaged products. We will provide a free shipping return label on condition that you call our Customer Service Department and follow the simple steps indicated in the Refunds Conditions & Steps section below. This free return policy applies to U.S. customers only.
- Opened products are NOT eligible for any type of refund. Due to their perishable nature, food and liquid items may only be returned if they were sent in error.
- We can only process returns if the items were purchased directly from the D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition web site or through Customer Service.
Refunds Conditions & Steps
- Returned items must be authorized by D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition within 90 days of receipt of your shipment.
- Call one of our Customer Service Specialists to get a return authorization number (RMA). This number must be displayed on the outside of the box.
- Returns without a RMA will not be processed and not considered for a REFUND. We ask that your purchase not be sent back to us without calling first. This would only delay your return.
- Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
Does D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition charge sales tax on shipping charges?
NY & CT residents are subject to a sales tax on shipping charges.
Can I ship to an address other than my own?
Yes, this can be done online or over the phone.
How are orders shipped to FPO, APO and P.O. Boxes?
Orders being shipped to FPO, APO and P.O. Boxes are delivered via USPS, regardless of weight.
How can I track my order?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. This email will provide you with the shipping confirmation numbers necessary to locate your order.
If you did not provide us with an email address, please keep your Order Confirmation number readily available from time of purchase. Call our Customer Service Department to track your package:
D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition
226-8973 toll free
Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:30 to 6:30 and Friday 8:30 to 5:00 EST.
Dr. D'Adamo's Newsletter
Our newsletter is full
of helpful information
and absolutely free of charge.
Read Previous Newsletters