IfHI 2005 featured a faculty of acknowledged masters in the fields of
naturopathic medicine and a "who's who" in cutting-edge Nutrigenomics,
including our featured speakers, The Four Masters: Peter J. D'Adamo, ND,
Jeffrey Bland, PhD FACN, Walter Crinnion, ND, and Joseph Pizzorno, ND.
Specialized Material for Health Professionals:
Through absorbing this lecture and workshop series, health professionals can expect to:
Lay readers and health-conscious consumers can expect to:
- Learn real-world tips from colleagues who already successfully offer Blood
Type consulting in their practices.
- Learn cutting edge applications in nutrigenomics and detoxification from
- Delve deep into blood type science: Physiology; molecular basis of blood
groups; subtypes and genetics; blood banking techniques; blood groups and
diseases, and more.
17 CDs in binder. Also available as 12 Audiotapes.
- Learn foundational principles and practical guidelines for success with the
Blood Type Diet.
- Receive focused education on nutrition, blood group immunity, and diet
- Become a knowledgeable and credible representative of the Blood Type Diet.