The landmark First International Conference was entitled A Century of Blood
Type Science: The Blood Type Diet in Practice and in Life and this title
only begins to represent the sheer volume of knowledge to be gained from the
faculty of seven esteemed health pioneers, blood type scientists, and educators.
This audio series includes four invaluable master classes taught by Dr.
Peter D'Adamo, and also features plenty of invaluable information for both health
professionals and students of health.
In workshop intensives you'll experience:
Specialized Information for Health Professionals:
- How to create individualized nutritional plans and supplementation programs.
- Achieve higher success ratios with more effective application of blood type
- Increase your competence in both foundational and advanced principles of
blood type science.
- Learn from colleagues who already successfully offer Blood Type consulting
in their practices.
- Delve deep into blood type science with Dr. D'Adamo: Physiology; molecular
basis of blood groups; subtypes and genetics; blood banking techniques;
blood groups and diseases, and more.
- Round out your proficiencies as a physician by developing
potential new applications specific to particular sub-sections of the
- Gain unique perspective and new insights into current scientific literature.
New Information for Health Conscious Individuals on Living the Blood Type Diet Lifestyle:
- Learn foundational principles and practical guidelines for success with the
Blood Type Diet.
- Receive focused education on nutrition, blood group immunity, and diet
- Become a more knowledgeable and credible representative of the Blood Type Diet.
Seminar Faculty includes:
Peter D'Adamo, ND,
D. Bolner, PhD,
Cheryl DeRoin, ND, and
Bronner Handwerger, ND.
15 CDs in Binder. (Also available as 12 Audiotapes)