IfHI Blood Type Conference 2007 - 16 CDs
Specialized Material for Health Professionals:
Through absorbing this lecture and workshop series, health professionals can expect to:
- Learn real-world tips from colleagues who already successfully offer Blood Type consulting in their practices.
- Learn cutting edge applications in nutrigenomics and detoxification from acknowledged masters.
- Delve deep into blood type science: Physiology; molecular basis of blood groups; subtypes and genetics; blood banking techniques; blood groups and diseases, and more.
- Get an overview of Dr. D'Adamo's exciting new work in the the field of Epigenetics and the ability to actually activate and silence genes through diet and supplementation.
Lay readers and health-conscious consumers can expect to:
- Learn foundational principles and practical guidelines for success with the Blood Type Diet.
- Receive focused education on nutrition, blood group immunity, and diet basics.
- Become a knowledgeable and credible representative of the Blood Type Diet.