Attendees at the IfHI Blood Type Conference 2005, health care professionals and laymen alike, enjoyed lectures and workshops from well-known medical professionals in the fields of naturopathic medicine. Now you can listen to this informative workshop through this absorbing 17 CD set where well-known speakers in Nutrigenomics discuss:
- Real-world tips from colleagues who already successfully offer Blood Type consulting in their practices.
- Cutting edge applications in nutrigenomics and detoxification from industry experts.
- Blood type science: Physiology; molecular basis of blood groups; subtypes and genetics; blood banking techniques; blood groups and diseases, and much more!
This series isn't just for the health-technology audience. Lay readers and health-conscious consumers can expect to:
- Learn foundational principles and practical guidelines for success with the Blood Type Diet.
- Learn more about nutrition, blood group immunity, and diet basics.
- Become a knowledgeable and credible representative of the Blood Type Diet.
On the IfHI Blood Type Conference 2005 CD set you will hear lectures and workshops from the "who's who" professionals in Nutrigenomics including: Peter J. D'Adamo, ND, Jeffrey Bland, PhD FACN, Walter Crinnion, ND, and Joseph Pizzorno, ND.