IfHI Blood Type Conference 2005 - 17 CDs
IfHI 2005 featured a faculty of acknowledged masters in the fields of naturopathic medicine and a "who's who" in cutting-edge Nutrigenomics, including our featured speakers, The Four Masters: Peter J. D'Adamo, ND, Jeffrey Bland, PhD FACN, Walter Crinnion, ND, and Joseph Pizzorno, ND.
Specialized Material for Health Professionals:
Through absorbing this lecture and workshop series, health professionals can expect to:
- Learn real-world tips from colleagues who already successfully offer Blood Type consulting in their practices.
- Learn cutting edge applications in nutrigenomics and detoxification from acknowledged masters.
- Delve deep into blood type science: Physiology; molecular basis of blood groups; subtypes and genetics; blood banking techniques; blood groups and diseases, and more.
Lay readers and health-conscious consumers can expect to:
- Learn foundational principles and practical guidelines for success with the Blood Type Diet.
- Receive focused education on nutrition, blood group immunity, and diet basics.
- Become a knowledgeable and credible representative of the Blood Type Diet.