At the IfHI 2011 Institute for Human Individuality Conference, attendees heard lectures from health care professionals in naturopathic medicine, including Dr. Peter D'Adamo, Mitchell Stargrove, ND, LAc; Dina Khader, RD, MIFHI; Ginger Nash, ND, MIFHI and Ryan Partovi, ND, MIFHI, instructors in Generative Medicine. These world-renowned professionals speak on opportunities for training, testing and certification in advanced polymorphic medicine, nutrigenomics, and epigenetics.
Now you can listen to the conference on this 10 CD set that includes both audio and data CD's. The 2011 conference had a particular focus on Generative Medicine to give listeners an in-depth overview of the tools of systems biology, including network theory, complexity theory and bioinformatics (a type of information technology) to better understand the complex behaviors seen in both health and disease.
This boxed cd set includes 10 CDs: 9 audio CDs (9.3 hours) and 1 data CD. The audio CD set covers:
- Two Fold Aspect of Everything (Multi-part series)
- Maps for Individualized Care (a 4-part series)
- Life Enrichment Strategies (a 2-part series) Success Strategies
- Master Level (a 3-part series)
- Master & Fellow (a 3-part series)
- Using SWAMI Genotype® in Practice (a 2part series)
- Meditation and Brett Saks Award
- Follow the Information (a 4-part series)
The data CD includes all Conference Presentation Handouts from the lectures listed above.